Caddx Turbo Micro F1 NTSC FPV Camera 2.1mm lens
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
The Caddx Turbo Micro F1 is a new competitor in the wallet-friendly fpv camera market. These cameras boast ultra-low latency and superior light handling, making flying from dark to light areas much less of an annoyance. Paired with a 1200TVL CMOS sensor, you get great picture quality in this micro FPV camera.
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200 TVL
- TV System: NTSC/PAL changeable
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Synchronization: Internal
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~100,000; NTSC: 1/60~100,000
- S/N Ratio: >52dB (AGC OFF)
- Video Output: CVBS
- Lens: 2.1mm
- Min. Illumination: 0.005Lux@F1.2
- Auto Gain Control: YES
- BLC: YES
- Camera OSD: YES
- Voltage OSD: NO
- WDR: D-WDR
- DNR: 2 DNR
- Day/Night: Auto/Color/B&W
- Dimensions: 19mm*19mm*19mm
- Wide Power Input: DC 4.5-40V
- Work Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Work Humidity: 20%~80%
- Weight: 5.5g (N.W.)
- 1x Camera
- 1x 5D-OSD menu board
- 1x Aluminum bracket
- 1x 4pin FPV silicone cable (extend into a 2pin joint for OSD board and a 3pin joint for FPV)
- 1x 4pin FPV spare power cable
- 1x Screws set
- 1x Warranty card
Shipping Weight: 60g