CADDX Nebula Pro Nano Vista Kit for DJI HD FPV System
CADDX Nebula Pro Nano Vista DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit
CADDX is the first company that licenses the technology from DJI to produce HD system for FPV pilots.
Introducing the new Caddx Nebula Pro Nano Vista Kit for DJI HD FPV System
Pilots using the DJI HD FPV system are no stranger to the Caddx Vista Kit that was released a while ago. The Vista Kit by Caddx was the only one on the market that is licensed to work with the DJI HD FPV system. Caddx is back at it again but now releasing a whole new version, the Caddx Nebula Pro Nano Vista Kit.
The new Caddx Nebula Pro Nano Vista Kit utilizes the same VTX to transmit HD FPV feed. This will work with the existing DJI Digital HD FPV System. The major difference is that it now uses Caddx's own camera, the Nebula Pro Nano, that is capable of transmitting 720p at 120fps. What's more exciting is the camera: Caddx was able to cramp all the great features from the Nebula Pro camera into a smaller form factor. Nebula Pro Nano camera is only 14x16 weighing 3.5g and is able to switch between 4:3 and 16:9 ratio while still offering the 21ms low-latency transmission. This is a great option if you want to build HD-capable ultralight micro drone.
The Vista VTX boasts a smaller form factor than the DJI HD FPV Air Unit and has both 20x20 and Whoop (25.5x25.5) mounting holes, making it an ideal solution for FPV pilots building Toothpick-style micros.
Despite the small form factor, the included VTX can transmit up to 4Km.
With the built-in receiver, this VTX also works directly with the DJI FPV Remote Controller without the need for an additional receiver.
- Model: Nebula Pro Nano Vista Kit
- Weight: 23g (Antenna 1.5g)
- VTX (Vista Kit): 30x29x13mm
- Camera: 14x16x16.5mm
- Coaxial Cable: 80mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 Ghz
- Transmitting Power (EIRP):
- FCC/SRRC/MIC: <30dBm
- CE: <14dBm
- Min Latency (end to end):
- Low Latency Mode (720p 120fps): 21-28ms
- High Quality Mode (720p 60fps): 30-40ms
- Max Transmission Distance:
- FCC/SRRC: 4Km
- CE: 0.7Km
- I/O Interface: USB-C, IPEX, 3in1 Port
- Supported Flight controller system: F3, F4 and F7
- Input Power: 7.4V-26.4V
- Output Power: 25mw, 200mw, 500mw, 700mw
- Sensor 1/3" CMOS
- Lens: 2mm, f2.0
- Rolling shutter
- FOV: 150deg (D), 122deg (H), 93deg (V)
- 1x VTX
- 1x Nebula PRO Nano Camera
- 1x Antenna
- 1x Hardware kit
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 300g