CADDX Nebula Nano Kit for DJI HD System
CADDX Nebula Nano Kit for DJI Digital HD FPV
NOTE: We were informed by Caddx that our shipment of the Nebula camera should have the latest hardware (shipped after June 20th 2020).
CADDX is the first company that licenses the technology from DJI to produce HD system for FPV pilots.
Introducing the new Caddx Nebula Nano Kit for DJI HD Digital FPV System
This is the new Caddx Nebula Nano Kit that utilizes technology from DJI to transmit HD FPV feed. This will work with the existing DJI Digital HD FPV System. The Nebula Nano kit comes with Caddx Nebula Nano HD FPV Camera and the Vista Air Unit.
The Caddx Nebula HD FPV Camera is only 14x14 which makes it compatible with many Toothpick-style ultralight micro frames on the market.
Caddx Vista HD Air Unit boasts a smaller form factor than the DJI HD FPV Air Unit and has both 20x20 and Whoop (25.5x25.5) mounting holes, making it an ideal solution for FPV pilots building Toothpick-style micros.
Despite the small form factor, the included VTX can transmit up to 1200mW and has a range up to 4Km.
With the built-in receiver, this VTX also works directly with the DJI FPV Remote Controller without the need for an additional receiver.
- Model: Caddx Nebula Nano Kit with Vista AU
- Vista VTX +Nebula Nano Camera: 24g
- Antenna: 2.5g
- VTX (Vista Kit): 30x29x13mm
- Camera: 14x14x21mm
- Coaxial Cable: 80mm or 120mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 Ghz
- Transmitting Power (EIRP):
- FCC/SRRC/MIC: <30dBm
- CE: <14dBm
- Min Latency (end to end): 720p 60fps 32ms
- Max Transmission Distance:
- FCC/SRRC: 4Km
- CE: 0.7Km
- I/O Interface: USB-C, IPEX, 3in1 Port
- Supported Flight controller system: F3, F4 and F7
- Input Power: 7.4V-26.4V
- Power Output: 25mW/200mW/500mW/700mW
- Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Lense 2.1mm f/2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter
- FOV: 150 deg (D), 122 deg (H), 93 deg (V)
- 1x Vista VTX
- 1x Nebula Nano
- 1x Antenna
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 200g