BrainFPV RADIX PB 8S Power Board
BrainFPV Radix PB 8S Power Board
This is the power distribution board (PDB) for the BrainFPV Radix F4 Flight Controller. Don't know what it is? Why not hear it from Joshua Bardwell first. TLDW; it's an awesome and unique FC!
The nerds over at BrainFPV are proud to introduce RADIX, the smartest, most innovative line of drone electronics BrainFPV has ever developed. These over acheivers engineer, design, test, flash, bag, and label ever single board themselves, all right here in the USA.
Why would you choose BrainFPV Radix over other F4 flight controllers?
To quote the word of Jenni Minas from BrainFPV: "The RADIX is different than any other flight controllers because it uses different hardware, like the Bosch gyro as well as the way we run the gOSD (graphical OSD).
We use our own fork of betaflight because we use a RTOS, and the OSD is different, etc. The RADIX was designed by Martin, who has a PhD in Electrical Engineering, and knows what he is doing.
We are the ONLY company that designs our own FCs ourselves and we also flash, test, package, label, each FC ourselves before they get sent out. As a company, BrainFPV pride ourselves on the support and engagement we have with our customers. We love hearing your feedback, even if it is negative, as that is how we make better products - by listening and engaging with you guys.
We have written step-by-step build manuals to help you build your perfect quad (https://www.brainfpv.com/kb/radix/), and since we actually designed the board, and test them all ourselves, we can actually help you with troubleshooting."
RADIX PDB Features
- Made for major power: Up to 8S support and 160A burst
- Integrated LC filter for noise reduction and clean video
- Solder pads for motor signal wires and ESC telemetry
- Four integrated programmable RGB LEDs - show your color
- 5V (2A) output to power all your peripherals
- Current measurement up to 160A
- Heavy-duty 4-layer PCB with 4oz copper per layer for high current handling ability
- Plug-and-play stacking with RADIX FC using soft wires for vibration isolation
- Engineered and tested in the USA
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g