BrainFPV RADIX Li + Spedix IS25 20x20 Combo
SAVE 10% when you get this 20x20 flight stack combo for your microquads or even lightweight miniquads.
- 1x BrainFPV Radix Li
- 1x Spedix IS25 5S ESC
Continuing the huge success of BrainFPV Radix F4 Flight controller, the nerds over at BrainFPV are proud to introduce RADIX Li, the smartest, most innovative line of drone electronics BrainFPV has ever developed. These over acheivers engineer, design, test, flash, bag, and label ever single board themselves, all right here in the USA.
The RADIX Li flight controller is the world's first 20x20 flight controller with an integrated graphical OSD that you can add your own logos to. It also has built-in 5V 0.5A BEC that can handle 3S-6S input. It utilizes the same Bosch gyro that the bigger brother Radix uses to ensure no unnecessary noise. The Radix Li has 4 full serial UARTS for all your peripheral toys like GPS, camera control etc. The light weight and small form factor make Radix Li an ideal flight controller for FPV racing drones, both micro 3 inch frame and 5 inch mini quad frame.
You can pair this F4 flight controller with any 20x20 ESC, but the recommended plug-and-play is Spedix IS25 4in1 ESC. Naturally, we've included all the cables needed for a hassle free plug-and-play experience! Boom, now go fly your heart out.
Here's Joshua Bardwell review of the bigger brother Radix
Why would you choose BrainFPV Radix Li over other F4 flight controllers?
To quote the word of Jenni Minas from BrainFPV: "The RADIX is different than any other flight controllers because it uses different hardware, like the Bosch gyro as well as the way we run the gOSD (graphical OSD).
We use our own fork of betaflight because we use a RTOS, and the OSD is different, etc. The RADIX was designed by Martin, who has a PhD in Electrical Engineering, and knows what he is doing.
We are the ONLY company that designs our own FCs ourselves and we also flash, test, package, label, each FC ourselves before they get sent out. As a company, BrainFPV pride ourselves on the support and engagement we have with our customers. We love hearing your feedback, even if it is negative, as that is how we make better products - by listening and engaging with you guys.
We have written step-by-step build manuals to help you build your perfect quad (https://www.brainfpv.com/kb/radix/), and since we actually designed the board, and test them all ourselves, we can actually help you with troubleshooting."
- Continuous Current: 25 amps
- Burst Current: 35 amps≥10 S
- Input Voltage: 2-5 Cell LiPo
- BEC: No
- Current Detection: Yes
- Dimensions: 29x32x5mm
- Mounting pattern: 20x20mm
- Mounting Holes: 3.7mm (M3 shoulder washers included)
- Firmware: BLHeli_S(QH-15)
- Input signal: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300 & Dshot600
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 60g