BrainFPV RADIX 2 H7 Flight Controller Rev 1.2
BrainFPV Radix 2 30x30 Flight Controller H7
Check out this interview from PhraserFPV to learn more about the brand new Radix 2 H7 Flight Controller
Continuing the success of the original Radix, the nerds over at BrainFPV are proud to introduce RADIX 2 H7 Flight Controller, the smartest, most innovative line of drone electronics BrainFPV has ever developed. These over acheivers engineer, design, test, flash, bag, and label ever single board themselves, all right here in the USA.
The RADIX 2 H7 flight controller has an integrated graphical OSD that you can add your own logos to, and has features like a built-in barometer, dual camera input, built-in 32mb flash memory and 8 motor ouputs. The new Radix 2 sports H7 processing chip which opens up a world of possibilities.
If you like separate ESCs, you can stack it on the RADIX 2 power board (pb), which can handle ridiculous amounts of power (up to 8S and 160A!) and even has integrated 5V/10V switchable voltage regulator to power your DJI Digital system!
Why would you choose BrainFPV Radix 2 over other flight controllers?
Radix 2 builds on the success of the original Radix flight controller, and therefore retains a lot of the same ingredients that made it a huge success.
To quote the word of Jenni Minas from BrainFPV about the original Radix: "The RADIX is different than any other flight controllers because it uses different hardware, like the Bosch gyro as well as the way we run the gOSD (graphical OSD).
We use our own fork of betaflight because we use a RTOS, and the OSD is different, etc. The RADIX was designed by Martin, who has a PhD in Electrical Engineering, and knows what he is doing.
We are the ONLY company that designs our own FCs ourselves and we also flash, test, package, label, each FC ourselves before they get sent out. As a company, BrainFPV pride ourselves on the support and engagement we have with our customers. We love hearing your feedback, even if it is negative, as that is how we make better products - by listening and engaging with you guys".
RADIX 2 Flight Controller Features
- New Processor: STM32 H7 processor running at 480 MHz with 1 MB RAM
- New Gyro: New Bosch Sensortec BMI270 gyro / accelerometer delivering superior flight performance
- New Baro: Omron 2SMPB-02B barometer accurate altitude readings
- TVS diode (“spike protector”) to protect 5 V regulator from voltage spikes
- Better OSD: Improved full graphical on-screen-display (OSD) with gray levels and transparency
- Dual camera input: Camera can be switched using a switch on the RC transmitter
- VTX pit switch: to turn on/off the video transmitter. Voltage for VTX can be 5 V or the battery voltage. Switch has an integrated high-speed resettable fuse to prevent damage due to accidental shorts (Removed VTX pit switch over-current protection. Pit switch can supply up to 1.5 A)
- 32 MByte built-in flash memory: 30 MByte available for logging and settings storage
- Driverless flashing with the BrainFPV USB mass storage bootloader. Simply copy the firmware file to the flight controller when connected to your computer. No more messing with DFU drivers
- RGB status LED with customizable color
- 8 motor outputs: all supporting bi-directional DSHOT for RPM filtering. All outputs are available on connectors for easy connection of one or two 4-in-1 motor controllers (ESC’s).
- 6 serial ports (UARTs): all with integrated inverters for S-BUS and other inverted protocols
- I2C port for external sensors
- RGB LED output
- Buzzer output
- Camera control output for configuring analog cameras
- Analog RSSI input
- 5 V regulator with 1.5 A output and up to 8S (35 V) input voltage
- USB Type-C connector
- Size: 37 x 37 mm (30.5 mm hole spacing)
- Weight: 7g
- Firmware support: Betaflight, iNav planned
- RADIX 2 flight controller
- Sweet stickers
- Silicone anti-vibration grommets 4x
- 5-pin cable for motor outputs 5 to 8
- BrainFPV 4-in-1 ESC cable kit (cables and connectors to make a cable that works with any 4-in-1 ESC with a JST-SH 7 pin, 8 pin, or 10 pin connector)
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g