BetaFPV Toothpick F4 35A AIO Flight Controller 2S-6S BLHeli_32
BetaFPV Toothpick F4 35A AIO Brushless Flight Controller 2S-6S BLHeli_32
It has been a long time since we released the BETA Test F4 35A AIO FC, thanks for all of your love and waiting, after 4 months' continuous testing and improvement, now the Toothpick F4 2-6S 35A AIO Brushless FC is finally officially released! It is the first BLHeli_32 ESC 35A All-in-one toothpick FC on the current market. Come with 35A continuous current(40A burst), this board provided with massive levels of performance capability, and it maintains ultralight only 7g. This board supports 2-6S Lipo battery, perfectly suitable for the 4''-5'' toothpick drone, we highly recommend it for TWIG ET5 or the TBS PodRacer 4 inch and 5 inch.
Note: Not recommended for using this board on the traditional heavy 6S drones, there is a risk of burnout.
- F4 AIO 35A toothpick FC is the first BLHeli_32 ESC 35A All-in-one toothpick FC on the current market. It can handle 35A continuous current(40A burst), totally supports 2-6S lipo battery.
- Compared with the BETA Test 35A AIO FC, we widened the motor soldering pads to avoid the short circuit of the FC when you soldering. We also use thicker copper and wider connector to ensure that the FC will not overheat while it's carrying a large current.
- With the 6S battery and this 35A AIO toothpick FC, the drone will break through the limit of toothpick power, exploring more possibilities in 4''-5'' drones.
- 3 full UARTs (UART1, UART2 and UART6) are available on this board. Pilots could use one UART for DJI digital FPV unit or Caddx Vista digital FPV unit and the other UART for an external receiver like TBS Crossfire.
- Special build-in a 10V output pad for DJI digital VTX. With the pad, it is perfectly suitable for the 4''-5'' toothpick frame. Convenience to install, the recommend frame is TWIG MUTANT frame, TBS Podracer Frames and ET5 frame.
Comparison of F4 12A AIO FC and F4 20A AIO FC
Specifications of the FC
- Item: F4 35A AIO FC(BLHeli_32)
- Weight: 7g
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Mounting hole size: 26mm * 26mm
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF411 (BEFH)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
Specifications of ESC
- Signal support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/Flysky Receiver/DSMX Receiver/TBS Crossfire Receiver (requires external connection)
- Input voltage: 2S-6S Lipo
- Continuous current: 35A
- Peak current: 40A
- ESC firmware: BLHELI_S 32
- Indicators: 3 indicators: receiver indicator (green)/Flight control status indicator (blue)/Flight control power indicator (red)
- Capacitance: CS|5*10*17mm|680μF|35V
- Connecter: XT60U 14AWG
- Recommended motors: 140X series, 150X series, 160X series, 180X series
Diagram for F4 35A AIO FC
How to Connect the External RX to the FC
Here is the connection diagram with the Frsky XM+ receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with the FS-RX2A receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with the Futabe-X-BOSS AC900 receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with the TBS Crossfire receiver.
Here is the connection diagram with DSMX FullSpeed receiver.
There are 3 LEDs on the bottom of the board to indicate the status, including Receiver LED ( Green), FC Status LED ( Blue ) and FC Power LED ( Red ).
|Mode LED (Green)||Solid||Horizon Mode/ Angle Mode|
|Mode LED (Green)||Extinguished||Acro Mode|
|Power LED (Red)||Solid||Power on|
|Status LED (Blue)||Solid||Motor Armed|
- Frame: highly recommend for TWIG ET5, TWIG MUTANT frame, TBS PodRacer 4 inch and 5 inch
- Battery: GNB 550mAh 6S or GNB 750mAh 6S
- VTX: RushFPV Rush Tank Tiny, TBS Unify Pro32 Nano
- Motor: AirBlade Superman 1606, BetaFPV 1805 1550KV brushless motor
- Compatible Propellers: Gemfan 5125 3-Blade props and Gemfan 5020 props
- 1 * Toothpick F4 35A AIO 2-6S brushless flight controller
- 1 * Cable Pigtail (XT60U)
- 1 * Capacitance
- 4 * M2x10mm Screws
- 8 * M2 Nuts
- 4 * Anti-vibration Rubber Dampers
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 50g