BetaFPV Toothpick F4 20A AIO Flight Controller 1S-4S
BetaFPV Toothpick F4 20A AIO Brushless Flight Controller 1S-4S
For a new generation of toothpick drone - New AIO Brushless FC can handle 20A continuous current (25A burst), which is the first 20A All-in-one FC on the market. Compared to FC / ESC Stacks design, this board provided with massive levels of performance capability while still maintain ultralight only 6.63g. Breaking through the limit of toothpick power, exploring more possibilities in 3 inch and even 4 inch ultralight drones. This board is your best choice to DIY your own toothpick drone that is tailored to your requirements.
- This new board can handle 20A continuous current (25A burst), which is the first 20A All-in-one 26x26 FC on the market
- Comes with 4*Motor Pluggable Pins and Not Pre-solder in default, fits your needs of self-assembly best
- Compatible with up to 14xx motors that draw less than 20A
- USB port is mounted on the side, you have more possibilities of mounting it while still maintaining access to the USB port
- All of the solder pads are at the edge of FC, which is a convenience to solder
- Double-sided motor solder pad. Pins pad and wires pad are both built-in for motors connection
- Integrated with a Betaflight MATEKF411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD, F4 MCU, and 20A ESC, support 1-4S battery
Comparison of Toothpick 12A AIO FC and Toothpick 20A AIO FC
Integrated 12 single N-channel MosFETs chips on 20A AIO FC board, which has a lower inner resistance. 12A AIO FC board adopts 6 dual MosFETs chips instead. Current sensor included.
Double-sided Motor Solder Pad
Support connect with motors via connectors or solder directly
Mounting Pattern and Real Holes of Mounting Holes
This board comes with standard 26.5x26.5mm mounting holes for easy installation in most whoop and toothpick frames.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 32.5*32.5mm (26.5mm mounting holes)
- Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411 (MK41)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver/DSMX Receiver
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 6.63g
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 1S-4S Lipo
- Continuous current: 20A
- Peak current: 25A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
DIAGRAM FOR Toothpick F4 20A AIO FC
- 1 * Toothpick F4 20A AIO 1-4S brushless flight controller
- 1 * Cable Pigtail (XT30)
- 4 * M2x10mm screws
- 4 * M2 nuts
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- 4 * Motor Pluggable Pins
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 50g