AirBlade Transformer Mini 4 inch Long Range
AirBlade Transformer Mini 4 inch Long Range FPV
You can learn more on the design philosophy and thinking process of this frame in this blog post: AirBlade Transformer Mini 4 Inch Long Range FPV.
Note: We made a small revision to the camera cage design in our 2nd batch to include a mounting hole for carrying optional HD camera like the Insta360 Go or GoPro Lite (Naked GoPro). The included hardware DOES NOT include standoffs and screws for this hole. The hole is purely for mounting HD camera, you don't need to add hardware under normal circumstances.
When we set out to design the frame, we had a few goals in mind
- Compact design for easy transportation
- Yet spacious enough to build with a dual stack design
- No props in camera view
- Compatible with a wide variety of electronics
- Compatible with Caddx Vista for those who run DJI HD system
- Double stack design with 16x16, 20x20 and 26x26 (only in front) mounting holes
- Top-mounted battery design
- Compatible with both top mount and bottom mount battery.
- Compatible with micro FPV camera, like RunCam Hybrid, as well as Caddx Vista
- Fixed-height top plate at 20mm
- If you're interested in building a long range rig, check out our blog 'Tips for flying long range FPV'
- Frame weight (with provided hardware): 33g
- Aluminum Standoff
- Maximum prop clearance: 4 inch
- Motor mounting pattern: 9mm-12mm. Compatible with Superman 1404 and Superman 1606.
- You can get the optional accessories for the AirBlade Transformer Mini here
- Or you can print your own using the design here
Every build is different so use this guide at your own risk. This tuning guide is specifically for setups running the AirBlade Superman 1404 3850kV, BetaFPV AIO 20A V3 Flight controller, dry weight around 130g and running 750mah-850mah 4S (roughly 8 mins flight time).
BetaFPV AIO Firmware Flashing Guide:
JazzMaverick Firmware (G_H_25_REV16_73.HEX):
Special thanks to Josh Close Alderboy and Stew Alcock ChaosFPV for the PIDs & Filters settings (check the image gallery)
Quick flight video: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_vnEBvFGW7/
- 1 x Top Plate (2mm)
- 1 x Bottom Plate (2.5mm)
- 2 x Side Plates (1.5mm)
- 1 x Hardware pack
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 100g