AirBlade Transformer 7 inch Long Range
AirBlade Transformer 7 inch Long Range FPV Frame
When we set out to design a 7 inch long range frame, we had a few goals in mind
- Compact design for easy transportation
- Yet spacious enough to carry large battery packs
- Variable HD camera angle
- Independent FPV camera angle
- No props in camera view
With those goals in mind, we settled on a few design features that you see in the transformer such as
Folding arm design with quick release mechanism
- Arms are mounted on 2 points.
- We use thumb screws and k-nuts that slide in and out of slots on the arms. This allows us to quickly fold the arm simply by loosening the screws and slide them out of the slots
Large body section for both top mount and bottom mount battery options
- The body is carefully crafted so it can carry up to 5000mAh 4S LiPo.
- You have the option to top mount or bottom mount the battery, or both.
GoPro case is suspended in front of the quad with independent tilting mechanism from FPV camera
- GoPro case is interchangeable, however we are focusing on the GoPro Hero 7 camera because of its beautiful Hypersmooth feature which will be very valuable in getting cinematic HD footage.
- At later date we will release a case for GoPro Session as well
With this beautifully crafted design, we also recommend the Long Range FPV Combo to go with it which includes:
- Brotherhobby Avenger V2 2507
- BrainFPV Radix 2 H7 Flight Controller
- Hobbywing XRotor 60A 4in1 6S ESC
VIFLY Beacon Drone Buzzer
TBS M8 GPS
Other great components to check out:
- Hyperlite 2408.5 Team Edition Motor
- Pyro Stack
- HQProp 7x4x3
- TBS Crossfire Nano Receiver
- BrainFPV GPS
- Double stack design with both 30.5x30.5 and 20x20 mounting holes
- Spacious top-mounted battery design (up to 5000mAh 4S LiPo)
- Compatible with both top mount and bottom mount battery.
- Compatible with RunCam Split Mini, Caddx Turtle, RunCam Micro Swift and other similar micro cameras
- Variable-height top plate 10mm, 15mm and 20mm (hardware is included for 20mm height)
- HD camera angle adjustable between 0 deg to 45 deg
- Compact folding arm design to simplify transportation
- Replaceable arms cut along the carbon weave for added rigidity
- If you're interested in building a long range rig, check out our blog 'Tips for flying long range FPV' as well as our collection of Long Range FPV gears
- Frame weight (with hardware and GoPro case): 230g
- Aluminum Standoff
- Optional accessories can be printed using our source files
- 1 x Top Plate (2mm)
- 1 x Bottom Plate (2.5mm)
- 1 x Brace Plate (2.5mm)
- 2 x Side Plates (2mm)
- 2 x Front Arms (6mm)
- 2 x Back Arms (6mm)
- 1 x GoPro Hero 7/Session Case (random colour)
- 1x SMA/GPS mount (matching GoPro mount colour)
- 1 x Hardware pack (Aluminum standoffs - random colour, steel screws, thumb screws and k-nuts)
- NOTE: it does not come with the Immortal-T antenna mount
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 300g