AirBlade Honeypot Naked GoPro 2.5 inch CineWhoop
AirBlade Honeypot Naked GoPro 2.5 Inch CineWhoop
You can learn more on the design philosophy and thinking process of this frame in this blog post: AirBlade Honeypot - The new kind of CineWhoop.
When we set out to design the frame, we had a few goals in mind
- Modular design for building flexibility
- Lighter and less noisy than existing CineWhoop
- Sub-250g and still able to provide GoPro picture quality
- No props in camera view
- Compatible with a wide variety of electronics
- Compatible with Caddx Vista for those who run DJI HD system
- Two sets of 20x20 (but only one can be used at a time) and a single central 26x26 layout
- Top-mounted battery design
- Compatible with micro FPV camera, like RunCam Hybrid, as well as Caddx Vista
- Frame weight (with provided hardware and TPU parts): 60g
- Motor mounting pattern: 9mm. Compatible with Superman 1404 and smaller motors like 1105-1204 motors.
- Compatible with BetaFPV GoPro Lite V1 Case. A mount compatible with V2 case will be released in the future for you to print.
- The frame comes with 20mm standoff, however you can vary the standoff length to make a slammed build.
- The 2.5 inch version Honeypot is designed to be as compact as possible, therefore the space below the bottom plate is designed to take only a 26x26 FC board. If you're building it with the Caddx Vista, an ideal layout would be to have the FC below the bottom plate and the Vista above it, protected by the top plate.
- We recommend running 1204-1404 motors on 450-550mah 3S-4S depending on motor KV.
- Flight Controller: BetaFPV AIO 20A Toothpick FC or JHEMCU 20A AIO FC
- Motor: Superman 1404 4850kV or iFlight Xing 1204
- Props: Gemfan 2540 or HQProp T2.5x3.5x3
- Battery: GNB 450mah 3S, GNB 550mah 4S
- 1 x Top Plate (2mm)
- 1 x Bottom Plate (2mm)
- 2 x Front-Back Plate (2mm)
- 2 x Left-Right Plate (2mm)
- 2 x Connecting Guard Plate (2mm)
- 8 x Guard Plate (2mm)
- 1 x Hardware pack
- 1x TPU Naked GoPro Mount (BetaFPV GoPro Lite V1)
- 1x TPU GoPro Mount Base
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 150g