AirBlade Crossfire Immortal-T Antenna Mount
If you have access to a 3D printer, you can get the STL to print this part yourself. Please consider supporting our Patreon page to enable us to develop and release more awesome designs in the future https://www.patreon.com/airbladeuav
When building a long range drone, the position of your antenna is very important. The most effective way to mount your crossfire antenna according to experts (Gab and Jet) is with the antenna in vertical position while flying. Now the problem with that is transportation, you don't want your antenna to be bent.
Introducing the AirBlade Crossfire Immortal-T Antenna Mount
Utilizing the ball-socket design, we came up with a mount for the Crossfire Immortal T where you can adjust your antenna angle to fit your flying situation. You can fold the antenna horizontal for easy transportation. The tolerance of the design is very tight to ensure that the antenna does not move in normal operation. The mount slide over the popular knurled aluminum standoffs.
There are 2 variations of this mount, the first variation holds the antenna by the centre T section, the second variation holds the antenna by the end. When you're flying long range, it is recommended to use the second variation as it allows the antenna to be far away from hinderance like the carbon frame, battery and GoPro.
- 1 x Antenna Holder (ball)
- 1 x Standoff Mount (socket)
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 15g