AirBlade AB 1103 10000kV 2S Brushless Racing Motors (flexible wires)
AirBlade AB 1103 10000kV Brushless Motor
This 1103 motor is a perfect candidate for a light weight 2S setup. It can be used with the new line of 2S brushless drones like the BetaFPV Beta75X or Mobula7 running 40mm props. It can also be built with regular carbon fiber frame to run 2 inch props on 2S. This motor is made to AirBlade specifications with silicon wires for easy soldering. This motor is great if you're building toothpick-style micro drones like the AirBlade Creampuff Lite or Kabab FPV Toothpick frame.
- 1 x 1103 10000kV motor
- 1 x hardware pack
- Configuration: 9N 12P
- Dimensions: 14x10.2mm
- Max current 3.5A
- Motor wire lenghth: 6cm
- Weight: 3.9g
Check out flight footage of setups with this 1103 brushless motor
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g