Pololu 5V, 1A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V10F5
Pololu 5V 1A Step-down Voltage Regulator
The compact (0.5″ × 0.7″) D24V10F5 synchronous buck voltage regulator takes an input voltage of up to 36 V and efficiently reduces it to 5 V while allowing for a maximum output current of 1 A. This regulator offers typical efficiencies between 85% and 90% and has a very low dropout, so it can be used with input voltages as low as a few hundred millivolts above 5 V. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
- Input voltage: [output voltage + dropout voltage] to 36 V (see below for more information on dropout voltage)
- Fixed 5V output with 4% accuracy
- Maximum output current: 1 A
- Typical efficiency of 80% to 93%
- 500 kHz switching frequency (when not in power-save mode)
- 2 ms soft-start reduces in-rush current on power-up
- 200 μA typical no-load quiescent current
- Integrated over-temperature and over-current shutoff
- Small size: 0.7″ × 0.5″ × 0.14″ (18 mm × 13 mm × 3.5 mm)
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 10g