Team BlackSheep ETHIX Mambo 2.4Ghz Tracer Radio Controller
ETHIX Mambo 2.4Ghz Tracer Radio Controller
THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING, PLEASE CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE SHIPPING OPTION TO AVOID UNNECESSARY DELAY
The TBS Mambo follows in the footsteps of the Tango 2, but sets a new focus: larger screen, traditional form factor with switches and potentiometers, JR module bay, replaceable batteries and trim buttons!
We are proud to introduce our Ethix Special Edition Mambo Radio. This edition has a few notable changes that are more tailored to the likings of Mr. Steele & Konasty:
- First and foremost we gave the front fascia a battleship grey color scheme with a more gritty texture for added grip.
- Next, the side grips were custom designed with a more rubbery feel for maximum comfort and traction when holding the radio.
- Along with these physical changes the radio also comes with a gang of upgraded accessories such as, TBS crown jewel stick ends, red and black silicone switch caps (full radio), a new Ethix V2 neck strap, Ethix Stickers, and a heavy-duty low profile retractable kickstand, not to mention the Send dial which goes to “11.”
All of these adjustments from the stock TBS Mambo give it not only some added character and esthetic flare, but they also make it much more tailored to the pro user who wants the best quality and feels out of their radio. We know you will love it and also we would like to thank you for your continued support. Without you, we couldn’t keep making cool products like this. - Steele
A CLASS ON ITS OWN
Team BlackSheep has redefined the portable remote control with the TBS Tango 2. Now we're back with one of the most popular requests: a compact full-size remote! The TBS Mambo follows in the footsteps, but focuses on all of the things the Tango 2 tries not to have: a larger screen, traditional form factor with switches and potentiometers, JR module bay, replaceable batteries and trim buttons!
But do not fear: we haven't made a cookie-cutter remote! With the built-in antenna (external antenna available as optional add-on), the 2-position and momentary gamepad buttons, and TBS Tracer built-in, we've accomplished a few "firsts" that put this radio into a class on its own!
The first radio with TBS Tracer built in. And it fits your existing TBS Crossfire module through the JR bay! TBS Tracer is the world's lowest latency radio link, and builds upon the rock-solid reputation of the TBS Crossfire code base. With the continued development and expansion of the TBS ecosystem, pilots will remain on the bleeding edge of capabilities paired with the ease of use and overall robustness that TBS products are known for.
- 1.6ms end to end latency
- 250Hz refresh rate
- Long range capable
- High telemetry throughput for Mavlink and long range missions
- TBS Cloud connectivity
- TBS Tracer built-in
- CRSF V3 protocol support for lowest latency and most direct response of any remote control available
- Range of up to 25km / 15mi
- Built-in antenna for ultimate ruggedness
- External antenna available as add-on
- Full size, ball bearing hall sensor gimbals
- Configurable resistance and tension
- Adjustable throttle & pitch throw (+/- 10 degrees)
- Spare spring set included for lower tension
- Ergonomic shell design with grippy rubber edges
- 4x 3-position switches
- 2x potentiometer with center notch
- 1x 2-position switches
- 1x momentary button
- 4x digital trim buttons
- Perfectly balanced lanyard mount
- Up to 12 channels supported
- Parallel 18650 x 2 (not included!) with USB-C 2A charging (2.5 hours for full charge)
- Speech audio output with audio jack & haptic vibration alert
- Open Source remote control operating system (FreedomTX, temporary fork of OpenTX)
- Rocker dial and 3 button menu for super simple navigation
- High resolution (128*64) black & white LCD screen w/ backlight
- 100+ model memory with included SD-card
- TBS Cloud compatible
- Weight: 565g
- Battery: 2 x 18650
- Audio: 1W speaker & 3.5mm headphone jack
- Display: 3.5” LCD panel (128 x 64)
- Antenna: Embedded antenna
- Switches: 4 x 3pos | 1 x 2pos | 1 x Momentary
- USB-C Port: Battery charging (5V, 1A), Firmware upgrades & Simulator / HID
TBS MAMBO INCLUDES
- 1 x Ethix Mambo
- 1 x Springs Set (Lower Tension)
- 2 x Throttle limitation screws (with allen key)
- 1 x Custom CNC Kickstand
- 1 x Ethix Sticker Sheet
- 1 x Ethix Neck Strap V2
- TBS Mambo Manual
- FreedomTX source code
- Mambo SD Card Contents donwload (For Freedom TX 1.2x)
- TBS Cloud - Wifi Firmware
- TBS Agent Lite
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 650g (Does NOT qualify for free shipping)