Matek Sys Flight Controller F405 MiniTE 20x20 30x30
Matek Sys F405 MiniTE 20x20 30x30 F4 Flight Controller
This Matek F405 Mini TE 20x20/30x30 flight controller packs a suite of features that you wouldn't find in other flight controllers.
This flight controller can take up to 8S voltage input and has a built-in BEC rated for 5V 2A which is convenient for powering your peripheral devices. There's also a built-in BEC to power the DJI Air Unit and other analog VTX (10V 1.4A). The built-in barometer allows the flight controller to sense and display altitude in real time, suitable to work with Betaflight but also INAV and other flight controller firmware. The included mounting bracket allows you to build this for both micros as well as bigger 5 inch or 7 inch drones.
The new features of F405-miniTE compared with F722-miniSE(EOL)
- F405 has 1MB flash which can run with ArduPilot. even with INAV firmware, some features will be removed on F722 due to limited flash.
- The advantage of F722 is all UARTs have builtin inversion which is not needed when CRSF protocol is widely used on new receivers.
- Redesigned target MATEKF405TE support 8x bi-directional DSHOT.
- Support DJI air unit PnP, and a 10V BEC for DJI OSD or analog VTX
- Compared with F722-miniSE 8motors or 6motor+2servos, F405-miniTE support 8motors+3servos in INAV/BF multirotor mixer
- InvenSense GEN3 IMU ICM42605
- MCU: STM32F405RGT6
- IMU: ICM42605
- OSD: AT7456E
- Baro: Goertek SPL06-001 (I2C)
- Blackbox: 16M-byte Flash memory
- 6x UARTs, 1x Softserial_Tx option
- 12x PWM outputs (8x Dshot)
- 1x I2C
- 4x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI, Airspeed)
- 2x PINIO
- 1x SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/R3/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- 1x SH1.0_6pin connector for DJI FPV Air Unit
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Green) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- Dual BEC, 5V 1.7A & 10V 1.4A
- 10V output ON/OFF switchable
- Convertible 20mm to 30.5mm mounting
- Input: 6~30V (2~8S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 1.7A, Max.2A
- BEC: 10V 1.4A for VTX or DJI Air Unit
- For stable 10V output, input voltage should > 11V, when input voltage =<11V, output = 90% input voltage.
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1K:20K (INAV scale 2100, BF scale 210)
- No Current Sensor built-in, supports external current sensor of PDB/4in1
- ArduPilot: MatekF405-TE
- INAV: MATEKF405TE (not available in INAV configurator for now)
- BetaFlight: MATEKF405TE
- 20 x 20mm/Φ3mm with Silicon Grommets
- 20 x 20mm/Φ2mm with Silicon & Brass Grommets
- 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ3mm with Conversion Plate and Silicon Grommets
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 mm
- Weight: 5g
Tips & Notes
- F405-miniTE has INAV fw 3.0.2 preloaded for QC
- Support musical tone alarm with 5V passive buzzer
- Download latest ArduPilot firmware from HERE.
- Known issues: INAV firmware, S3, S5,S7 DSHOT not working because of unknown DMA bug, pls use ONESHOT or MULTISHOT for now.
- Support 5V passive buzzer
- Download INAV firmware from our website before PR is merged.
- Support 5V passive buzzer
- MATEKF405TE target was supported since BF4.3 RC3.
- set dshot_bitbang = ON when using X6 and X8 DSHOT,
- You may download BF 4.3 directly from BF configurator, BF 4.2.x from our website (click “Firmwares” button at upper right corner)
- Barometer SPL06-001 is not supported by Betaflight, but it can work normal with DPS310 driver.
- 1x FC F405-miniTE
- 1x 20mm to 30.5mm conversion plate(blue PCB)
- 6x Silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 6x Brass grommets M3 to M2
- 1x SH1.0_8pin cable 5cm (including 2x 8pin connectors) for 4in1 ESC
- 1x SH1.0_6pin to GH1.25_8pin cable 8cm for DJI Air Unit
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g