ETHIX MR STEELE SILK MOTOR V4 2306 2345KV
ETHIX MR STEELE STOUT MOTOR V4 2306 1750KV
The wait is over!
I would like to Introduce the Mr. Steele V4 SILK 2306 (2345KV) 4S FPV freestyle motor.
I take great pride in my work and am always trying to raise the bar. After two years of seemingly nonstop research & development, I am proud to present this fine piece of Miniquad motor engineering.
V4 MOTOR HIGHLIGHTS/CHANGES
- base redesign 16x16(only) mounting holes (structural changes for more durability)
- Complete bell redesigned (durability and smoothness in mind)
- Thicker single strand copper winding
- increased EFFICIENCY & POWER
- Complete Interchangeable motor pants redesign (thicker & more crash/low temperature resistant, better gap fitment, + more protection coverage for the “tall pants”)
- better assembly tolerances
- Overall QC improvements
- 9mm steel bearings
- Eco-Friendly packaging
- Motor weight 31.8g
- (full-length cables) compared to Stout V3 at 30.5g
- Low - 1g vs (0.8 v3)
- Tall - 2g vs (1.8 v3)
All in all this motor is an absolute gem only increasing the weight by a tad over 1g from the previous model while achieving more power, efficiency, and most importantly durability.
V3- V4 COMPATIBILITY
- V4 and V3 motors are completely cross-compatible.
- V3 bells - V4 stator
- V4 bells - V3 stator
( everything is interchangeable except pants) The pants are stator-specific and can be interchangeable but with less than desired effect.
Enjoy & Thank you for your continued support.
- Stator Size (Diameter): 23mm*6mm
- Kv: 2345kv
- Magnets: N52SH Curved
- Windings: 15turn DLRK
- Shaft Length (mm): 11.5mm
- Shaft Diameter (mm): 4mm
- Shaft material: Steel
- Bearing: NMB684
- Weight (With Wires) (g): 32.4g
- Cells (Lipo): 4S
- Max Current (A): 45A
- Max Burst Current (A): 50A
- Internal Resistance (Rm): 60mΩ
- Wire Spec (AWG): 20#-135mm
- Base Mounting Pattern: 16x16mm
- Base Mounting Thread: M3 Thread
- Motor Overall Dimensions: φ28.6mm*17.5mm
- 1 x Motor
- 1 x Tall Motor Pants
- 1 x Short Motor Pants
- 4 x motor screws
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 65g