BetaFPV ELRS Nano Receiver RX
BetaFPV ELRS Nano Receiver RX
BETAFPV Nano receiver is based on the ExpressLRS project, an open-source RC link for RC applications. ExpressLRS aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speeds, latency, and range. This makes ExpressLRS one of the fastest RC links available while still offering long-range performance.
- Weight: 0.7g (receiver only)
- Size: 12mm*19mm
- Telemetry power: 20dbm (100mW, 2.4G Version)
- Frequency bands (Nano receiver 2.4G version): 2.4GHz ISM
- Frequency bands (Nano receiver 915MHz/868MHz version): 915MHz FCC/868MHz EU
- Input voltage: 5V
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF
Nano receiver 2.4G version diagram as shown below.
Nano receiver 868MHz/915MHz version diagram as shown below.
Note: The firmware version of the Nano receiver and module manufactured by our company is ELRS 1.0.0-RC5 (the fifth test version before release);
ELRS Innovative team has officially released version 1.0.0. Based on the version, we have some updates:
- 2.4G Nano TX Module supports 500Hz refresh rate；
- Short press the button on the Nano module 3 times to get into the binding status.
We suggest our customers upgrade their modules and receivers' ELRS version to 1.0.0. Significantly, the module and receiver have to be in the same ELRS version, otherwise, the frequency cannot match successfully.
Know More About ExpressLRS
ExpressLRS is based on Semtech Lora SX127x or SX1280 hardware for RX and TX respectively. it aims to achieve the best possible link performance in both speeds, latency, and range. At 900 MHz a maximum of 200 Hz packet rate is supported. At 2.4 GHz a blistering 500Hz is currently supported with a custom OpenTX build. This makes ExpressLRS one of the fastest RC links available while still offering long-range performance.
More and more vendors start to support the ExpressLRS radio protocol in different parts, like radio transmitter with ELRS in stock, drone with built-in ELRS receiver, ELRS TX module for JR bay, or Nano bay. BETAFPV team take part in this project and provide a series of ExpressLRS components.
Configuration & Bind
ExpressLRS uses the Crossfire serial protocol (AKA CRSF protocol) to communicate between the receiver and the flight controller board. So make sure your flight controller board supports the CRSF serial protocol. Next, we use the flight controller with Betaflight firmware to show how to set up the CRSF protocol.
The connection between the ELRS Nano receiver and the FC board is shown below.
Enable the corresponding UART (e.g. UART3 below) as a Serial Rx on Betaflight Configurator "Ports" tab.
On the "Configuration" tab, select "Serial-based receiver" on the "Receiver" panel, and select "CRSF" as the protocol. Telemetry is optional here and will reduce your stick update rate due to those transmit slots being used for telemetry.
Nano receiver could enter binding status by power on/off three times.
- Plugin and unplug nano receiver three times;
- Make sure the LED is doing a quick double blink, which indicates the receiver is in bind mode;
- Make sure the RF TX module or radio transmitter enter binding status, which sends out a binding pulse;
- If the receiver has a solid light, it's bound.
Note: Binding once and the receiver will store the binding information. Re-power and the connect successfully auto.
- 1 * BETAFPV ELRS Nano receiver
- 1 * BETAFPV T antenna
- 2 * Spare shrink tube
- 4 * 30awg silicon connection wires (1 black, 1 red, 1 white, 1 yellow)
- 1 * pin header 1x4
- 1 * Nano receiver user manual
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 50g