Furious FPV Moskito 70 (FrSky RX) - The Perfect Whoop
Furious FPV Moskito 70 - The Perfect WHOOP
Uber small and micron light, Furious FPV debuts the lightest and smallest brushless quad copter that has ever seen flight. Enter the insanity of the Moskito 70 - the itch that feels oh, so good.
Integration is the key to success, and with the Moskito 70, we have packaged this little beast to perform. Incorporating an integrated LR1000 receiver, the Moskito has a full 1kM range for insane levels of FPV range. And when it comes to transmitter preferences, we have you covered. Designed for FrSky compatibility, the Moskito 70 is the ultimate in BTF simplicity.
Feature packed and rocket ship fast, the Moskito boasts built in hardware that belie its micro size, such as SBus capability, full telemetry, 7A compatible DShot ESC's, and high kV brushless motors for incredible levels of power. And when we say power, we mean it - a 4:1 power to weight ratio that will turn the four bladed props into a banshee like blur.
With 2S input power, the Moskito is nearly the same size & weight as the ultra popular Inductrix FPV with a stellar jump in power & performance. Flying on rails, the Moskito boasts ultra direct throttle feedback with incredible levels of tactile response, offering pure FPV insanity with every flight you take. Simply put, if you loved the Inductrix, the Moskito 70 will exceed every possible level the Inductrix could ever hope to achieve - modified or stock.
Designed with an ultra small footprint for the tightest of spaces, the Moskito is at home indoors and out, ready to mix it up in micro FPV mayhem. And with a modified FX806& VTx antenna system for excellent video clarity, the Moskito 70 is built to thrill wherever you fly, making any locale an insane FPV experience you won't soon forget.
Looking for the ultimate in micro brushless performance? With the Moskito 70, Furious FPV has brought forth the ultimate BNF solution to your micro quad addition - the only itch you'll ever want to last.
- The Smallest Brushless Quad On Planet Earth
- Molecular Light at 45g All Up Weight
- Smallest & Lightest Brushless FC Ever Debuted - the RACEWHOOP with DSHOT ready.
- Uber Small 70mm Size
- 1km Range via the Integrated LR1000 Receiver
- Full FrSky Compatibility
- 7A Ultra Light BLHELI-S DShot 300 Compatible ESC's
- 2S 7.4V LiPo Power Ready
- 45mm Props specially designed for Maximum Levels of Thrust
- Strong plastic injection Prop Guards for Ultra Durability
- High Quality Special Edition FX806T VTx and Camera
- Optimized 1.7dBi Gain LHCP Integrated Circular Polarized Antenna
- Full Telemetry SBUS with HUB telemetry
- Micro beeper installed for support finding the MOSKITO in case of lost
- Completely assembled just need bind with Taranis TX then fly.
- Size: 70mm
- Weight: 45g w/o Battery
- Battery: 2S 7.4V - 300mAh <20g
- Battery size recomment: 14*45*18mm (W x L x H : mm)
- Power Connector Type: Red JST
- Antenna: Modified Circular Polarized
- 25mW 5.8GHz 40CH Raceband Special edition FX806T VTX
- Propellers: 45mm Props specially designed for MOSKITO 70
- FrSky Compatibility: Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, XJT Module w/ International Firmware
- FuriousFPV 1102 10.000kv brushless motors with Japanese NSK bearings with sintering N52 magnets
- Super light weight 7A brushless BLHELI-S DSHOT 300 escs
- 2 sets of 45mm propellers specially designed for MOSKITO 70
- FuriousFPV optimized 1.7dBi gain LHCP circular antenna
- FuriousFPV LR1000 long range micro receiver
- FuriousFPV RACEWHOOP 16x16mm brushless F3 flight controller with built-in current sensor
- 25mW 5.8GHz 40CH Raceband Special edition FX806T with customized antenna detachable u.lf connector VTX/Camera
- Customized plastic injection case for MOSKITO 70 with battery compartments
Battery: 2S 300mAH (not included)
Radio: Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, XJT Module w/ International Firmware (not included)
What makes MOSKITO 70 the Perfect WHOOP:
Weight & Size Even Mosquito's Envy.
With a 45g all up weight and a 70mm micron size, the Moskito 70 was designed with an ultra light weight for maximum levels of ballistic FPV performance, making this Moskito as light as literal air.
Push the Distance with 1km Range.
With a full 1km range and lightening fast 0.1s telemetry rate, the Moskito 70 provides epic levels of range goodness that will keep you in the clear when far, far away. Freestyle flight or on the track, the integrated LR1000 receiver system nullifies range anxiety, allowing you to push your FPV limits without fear.
FX806T VTx & Camera w/ Modified Antenna System - Keepin' It Clear.
If you don't have a solid video feed, why bother. With the Moskito 70, we use the FX806 VTx paired with a high resolution camera system for the ultimate in video clarity. And unlike the standard dipole antennas used by everyone else, we opted for an optimized 1.7dBi Gain circular polarized micro antenna system, providing video quality that is second to none.
Simplicity Defined with Full FrSky Compatibility.
Ready to bind with the most popular transmitter on the market today, the integrated LR1000 receiver is perfectly paired with the FrSky Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, and XJT Module with International Firmware, making setup the ultimate breeze.
Micro Sized, Massive Power.
Debuting the only brushless quad copter on the planet in this ultra compact layout, the Moskito 70 boasts a hypersonic 4:1 power to weight ratio for maximum levels of thrills, chills and pure FPV fun. Utilizing high kV 1102 motors, this beast puts the power down in epic style and is ready to push your limits of FPV.
Durable, Portable and Ready To Rock.
With the included high strength plastic case, transporting the Moskito 70 can be done without worry or fear, offering easy transport with instant FPV fun, wherever you go. Add in the plastic prop guards, and the Moskito can take a hit and keep on ticking, providing the ultimate in FPV fun with durability to boot.
Smallest Brushless FC On the Planet.
The heart and soul of the Moskito 70 is what makes this micro FPV quad so incredibly special, and more than anything, makes this aircraft possible. Much like our KOMBINI, the 16x16mm RACEWHOOP flight controller which comes with the kit MOSKITO 70 has a built in PDB with integrated current sensor, providing full size FC capability in a size layout that is massively small.
Fully Assembled and Test Fly.
We understand that customers just want to fly and enjoy the race. Leave all the assembly and testing job for us. MOSKITO 70 is a fully assembled kit and it is fully tested before shipping. All firmwares are loaded and customers just need to bind with their Frsky transmitter and enjoy the flight
Click here: Manual_Moskito_70_Frsky
- Firmware: Betaflight_3.1.0_RACEWHOOP.hex
Shipping Weight: 300g
We Also Recommend
Furious FPV True-D Diversity Receiver System V3 (5.8Ghz video system) - Clarity Without Compromise