TWIG ET5 Extraterrestrial 5 Inch Frame
TWIG ET5 Extraterrestrial 5 Inch Frame Kit
With the new release of the HQ T5x3 T-mount 5 inch prop, AirBlade Superman 1606 motor, and especially the need for a true lightweight 5 inch frame in the industry, we designed the TWIG ET5. The TWIG ET5 is a mutated TWIG frame that we have made some exciting new changes to as we did the new TWIG XL line up of frames to take 5 inch props.
- Premium 3.5mm thick high grade T700 carbon cut along the weave and chamfered on both sides interior and exterior edges at 0.8mm.
- 200mm motor post to motor post
- Swing up to 5” props
- Motor mounting is for 4-hole 9x9 or 12x12 motor mounts.
- You don't have to use t-mount motors as there are plenty of options for 5mm shaft motor from 15xx to 16xx sizes and plenty of 5mm hole props to choose from. However, we highly recommend keeping the motor weight to less than 18g/motor because this is a lightweight frame.
- Accommodate a 20x20 stack or a Whoop 26x26 Toothpick AIO FC. With the 20A 2-4S whoop toothpick aio now available from BetaFPV it allows us to swing larger 5 inch props as well as even use larger amp draw motors.
- Uses the same TWIG XL, TWIG MUTANT 4 canopies so they can be interchangeable on any of these frame designs.
- Canopies have 5 to 55 degrees of angle adjustment for any 19x19 micro camera. A 14x14 Nano camera can be also used with a micro camera adapter (not included).
- The standard canopy has also been designed so that the HappyModel Diamond DVR/VTX can be used with it and you can access the SD card and buttons with the way we designed this canopy. You do not have to use a Diamond/VTX as any VTX will work with room to mount on top of the 26x26 AIO or 20x20 stack.
- 1x ET5 T700 Chamfered Frame
- 1x Battery Pad
- 1x Racer X FPX Battery Strap
- 1x TPU Canopy
- 4x TPU Arm Guards
- 4x TPU Motor Wire Clips
- 4x M3x6MM Nylon Standoffs
- 4x M3x8MM Nylon Standoffs
- 8x M3x6mm Button Head Screws
- 4x M2X16mm Button Head Screws
- 8x M2 Black Nylon Nuts
- HQ T5X3X2 Props
- Packaging & Label
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 220g