Armattan Chameleon Ti LR 7 Inch Frame Kit
Chameleon Ti 7 - Long Range
You love the ability to cruise far out, but you love the protection and quality offered by Armattan's latest Rooster and Chameleon TI frames. If you had to pick one feature, that would be a close call. But here at Armattan, we don't like being forced to choose between two offerings. We like to choose both.
Introducing the 6 inch, long range Chameleon TI. To be honest, almost everything you need to know is in the name of this frame. It has all the major features that you've come to look for in the Armattan brand, including the 22mm smashed deck, the new high quality Carbon, and the CNC'd titanium front-end. In addition, the 134mm compressed X bus is designed to hold more gear and support a bigger battery. This means that you get more time where it counts: with your head in the clouds. If you're interested in building a long range rig, check out 'Tips for flying drones long range' from our friend Benson Kalahar
Oh, and as Chris would say, "this frame was lovingly crafted by custom trained elephants equipped with metal files. While the training is difficult and takes 18 tons of peanuts per day, it provides a superior finish and unparalleled tolerances during assembly."
Did you just say warranty?
While Armattan can't cover you if you lose your frame, we still offer the same warranty as the rest of our FPV lineup. If you break your LR Chameleon, you can rest assured that Armattan will help you get back into the air in no time. We stand behind this frame and want you to know that it's built like a rock - even if it doesn't fly like one.
|Motor to Motor||303mm|
|Frame Shape||Compressed X|
|Main Plate Thickness||4mm|
|Motor Mount Pattern||22xx|
|Center Stack Mount||30.5mm|
|FPV Camera Mount||28.5mm (Swift v2, Arrow v3, etc)|
|FPV Camera Tilt||25-60 degrees|
|Max Stack Height||22mm|
- 2x Camera-cage braces
- 1x 28.6mm front standoff (silver)
- 2x 22mm center standoffs
- 2x Rear standoffs (black)
- 5x 4mm button-head M3 bolts
- 10x 6mm button-head M3 bolts
- 8x 10mm button-head M3 bolts
- 3x 12mm button-head M3 12.9 grade steel bolts
- 5x 16mm button-head M3 bolts
- 6x 8mm M2 cup-head (camera) bolts
- 5x 6mm standoffs
- 5x nuts
- 1x 2mm Top extended (LiPo) plate
- 1x 1.5mm HD Cam plate
- 1x 2mm Rear VTX plates (Standard and TBS)
- 1x 4mm Extended main plate for 6 inch
- 1x 4mm Shim plate
- 1x Lipo strap
- 1x Extended LiPo foam pad
- 1x HD camera foam pad
- 4x Dog-bone landing pads
- 1x Molded rubber SMA grommet (included with standard VTX plate)
- 3x Molded rubber antenna tube mounts (included with standard VTX plate)
Joshua Bardwell also did a quick review/comparison of the Chameleon/ Rooster/Chameleon Ti and overall verdict is that the Chameleon (Ti) is a tank!
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 250g