Hobbywing XRotor G2 F4 Flight Controller
XRotor G2 F4 Flight Controller
Whether you're flying FPV long range with a 7 inch drone to get those cinematic shot, racing or flying freestyle with your 5 inch mini quads, having a reliable, easy-to-work flight controller is always important.
Introducing Hobbywing XRotor Micro Flight Controller F4 G2. Hobbywing products have high quality and are flown by many, even pro pilots like Jordan 'Jet' Temkin, Minchan Kim, Milk FPV, Banni UK, Gapit FPV. This F4 flight controller has 30x30 mounting hole and have all necessary features you need like build-in OSD, LED output ports, buzzer port, soft mount, SD card to record flight data. The flight controller is designed for intense competition, manufactured with premium components. It won't let you down on race days!
How to set up the Hobbywing XRotor Micro Flight Controller F4 G2
- Redesign every aspect STM32 F405 MCU allows the FC to run the PID looptime and gyro with higher frequency.
- The SPI ICM-20602 which integrates accelerometer and gyro (with the running frequency can be set to 32KHz) is adopted.
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV race.
- F-card which can record and save more flight/black box data allows users to adjust thesetup of their aircraft easily.
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM and etc.
- LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage (BAT port) and current (CRT port , extra current meter is needed).
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft.
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters.
- Model: Micro F4 Flight Controller F4 G2 + OSD
- Application: FPVs with 130-300mm FPVs Diagonal Wheelbase
- Firmware: OMNIBUSF4SD
- FC Programming: supported
- Programming via: Betaflight/Cleanflight-configurator or Others
- Compatible with (Modes): PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, DShot1200, Proshot1000 and etc
- Compatible with (Transmitters): PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL, and etc.
- OSD: Buit-in
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- LED Control: Supported
- USB Port: MicroUSB
- Timing: Supported
- Motor Rotation: Supported
- size/ weight: 36*36mm / 6g
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 60g