BrainFPV RADIX Li F4 Flight Controller 20x20
BrainFPV RADIX Li F4 20x20 Flight Controller
Continuing the huge success of BrainFPV Radix F4 Flight controller, the nerds over at BrainFPV are proud to introduce RADIX Li, the smartest, most innovative line of drone electronics BrainFPV has ever developed. These over acheivers engineer, design, test, flash, bag, and label ever single board themselves, all right here in the USA.
The RADIX Li flight controller is the world's first 20x20 flight controller with an integrated graphical OSD that you can add your own logos to. It also has built-in 5V 0.5A BEC that can handle 3S-6S input. It utilizes the same Bosch gyro that the bigger brother Radix uses to ensure no unnecessary noise. The Radix Li has 4 full serial UARTS for all your peripheral toys like GPS, camera control etc. The light weight and small form factor make Radix Li an ideal flight controller for FPV racing drones, both micro 3 inch frame and 5 inch mini quad frame.
You can pair this F4 flight controller with any 20x20 ESC, but the recommended plug-and-play is Spedix IS25 4in1 ESC. Naturally, we've included all the cables needed for a hassle free plug-and-play experience! Boom, now go fly your heart out.
Here's Joshua Bardwell review of the bigger brother Radix
Why would you choose BrainFPV Radix Li over other F4 flight controllers?
To quote the word of Jenni Minas from BrainFPV: "The RADIX is different than any other flight controllers because it uses different hardware, like the Bosch gyro as well as the way we run the gOSD (graphical OSD).
We use our own fork of betaflight because we use a RTOS, and the OSD is different, etc. The RADIX was designed by Martin, who has a PhD in Electrical Engineering, and knows what he is doing.
We are the ONLY company that designs our own FCs ourselves and we also flash, test, package, label, each FC ourselves before they get sent out. As a company, BrainFPV pride ourselves on the support and engagement we have with our customers. We love hearing your feedback, even if it is negative, as that is how we make better products - by listening and engaging with you guys.
We have written step-by-step build manuals to help you build your perfect quad (https://www.brainfpv.com/kb/radix/), and since we actually designed the board, and test them all ourselves, we can actually help you with troubleshooting."
RADIX Li FC Features
Best setup manual ever made - step by step guys! Human error prevented. BOOOM
Betaflight quick start guide: https://www.brainfpv.
BrainFPV gOSD guide: https://www.brainfpv.
com/knowledgebase/how-to-pimp- your-osd-with-the-brainfpv- gosd/
- Connects to the PB and 4in1 ESC using soft cables for vibration isolation
- Graphical OSD - STILL the only flight controller running BF with this feature
- Customizable OSD logos using the BrainFPV Logo Customizer
- STM32 F4 processor running at 180MHz
- Better sensors - Bosch BMI160 gyro, proven on RE1 (pilots are raving about it)
- Integrated silicone grommets for vibration isolation
- Dedicated camera control pad for changing camera settings
- Dedicated RGB LED output for programmable LEDs
- Four full hardware serial ports (UARTs) - two of them have signal inverters that are automatically enabled or disabled, so they can be used with S.Bus or SmartPort
- 6 motor outputs with support for DHSOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot
- Supports Betaflight
- Engineered and tested and flashed and bagged and labelled by Jenni + Martin in Portland, Oregon USA
- Processor: STM32F446RET6, Coretx-M4, 32bit, 180MHz, 128kB RAM, 512kB Flash.
- IMU: Bosch Sensortec BMI160 running at 3.2kHz, connected using SPI.
- OSD: Full-graphic, PAL/NTSC auto detect, adjustable black and white levels. Full Betaflight OSD support with extra graphical features. Support for side-by-side 3D when used with a 3D FPV camera.
- Motor Outputs: 6 outputs with full DSHOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver. Receiver is powered from USB for easy and safe setup.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 4 full serial ports (UARTs). UART3 and UART6 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry. Inverters are automatically enabled/disabled for maximum flexibility.
- RGB LEDs: Dedicated RGB LED output.
- Camera Control: Dedicated output for accessing the camera menu to change camera settings.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing (VBAT), current input (3.3V max).
- Power: 3S - 6S (7.5V - 26V), 500mA BEC
- Dimensions: 26.5mm x 26.5mm, 20mm hole spacing. 4.1mm holes for anti-vibration grommets for M3 screws.
- Weight: 4g
- Gluten free, Non GMO, Free Range Anorganic Gyro
- RADIX LI flight controller
- Silicone anti-vibration grommets 4x
- BrainFPV 4-in-1 ESC cable kit (cables and connectors to make a cable that works with any 4-in-1 ESC with a JST-SH 7 pin, 8 pin, or 10 pin connector)
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 30g