ImmersionRC rapidFIRE w/ Analog PLUS Goggle Receiver Module
ImmersionRC rapidFire Goggle Video Receiver Module
ImmersionRC set out to create the best diversity module that the Fat Shark module bay would ever see. Early feedback hints that they might just have achieved that.
Not ‘just’ a diversity module, but a module that has intimate knowledge of analog video signals. A module that can repair the damage caused as the 5.8GHz analog signal bounces around the environment.
The rapidFIRE module fuses images together, predicts noise before it is visible, rebuilds analog signals to avoid tearing, rolling, and dropped DVR frames, all with zero added latency.
This is more than Analog, but not Digital, so they called it ‘Analog Plus’.
The rapidFIRE technology 'fuses' together the images from two 5.8GHz A/V receiver modules into one beautiful, interference-free image. Tearing and rolling are eliminated. Optimized for use in environments with multipathing interference (indoor racing, bandos, etc. ) but with superb sensitivity for long range use.
- Compatible with all Dominator LCD goggles including v1, v2, v3, SE, HD1, HD2, HD3, HDO, and Attitude v3/v4.
- Injected and beautifully painted module bay doors for Dominator and Attitude included.
- For Attitude and HDO goggles, the module is plug and play. For others, an included headtracker-bay aux power board, with flat-flex cable is included.
- Future-proof with USB port, allowing future firmware updates.
- Easy menu navigation... no 'single button user interface here', a 5-way joystick is used to scroll around the responsive OLED display, with feedback of critical parameters displayed on the OSD.
- Built-in spectrum analyzer, favorites channels with live single-channel spectrum display for manual tuning, and band scanning.
- When used to time races, the rapidFIRE technology eliminates dropped frames from the FatShark DVR. Finally DVR footage can be compared for photo-finishes.
- 1x ImmersionRC rapidFIRE w/ Analog PLUS Goggle Receiver Module
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 150g