Hobbywing XRotor Micro 60A 6S 4-in-1 BLHeli_32 ESC
Whether you're flying FPV long range with a 7 inch drone to get those cinematic shot, racing or flying freestyle with your 5 inch mini quads, having a reliable, easy-to-work ESC is extremely important.
Introducing Hobbywing XRotor 60A 4in1 6S BLHeli_32 ESC
Hobbywing products have high quality and are flown by many, even pro pilots like Jordan 'Jet' Temkin, Banni UK, Gapit FPV, Minchan Kim, Milk FPV.
Hobbywing's XRotor 60A 4-in-1 ESC raises the bar for ESCs. Hobbywing electronics are rock solid and the 60A ESC is no exception. Extra focus was put into this ESC to make it extremely reliable for any setup you are running.
This 32bit ESC has 30x30 mounting hole and is a direct plug-and-play ESC for the Hobbywing XRotor G2 F4 Flight Controller. It also comes with larger FETs, direct pins for a capacitor, and a choice of either a plug n' play ESC connector or solder pads for the flight controller.
Hobbywing 4-in-1 ESC is designed for intense racing competition and manufactured with premium components. It won't disappoint on your race days! If you know what's what in FPV world, this is the one ESC you will want to get
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Onboard 5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX, Camera and LED lights and etc.
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- Cont.Current: 60Ax4
- Burst Current: 80Ax4
- BEC Output: 5V@0.6A
- Input wires: 12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors: (In/Out) XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on) /no
- Weight / Size: 15.0g / 32.7x18.4x6.2mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite32
- 1x XRotor 60A 4-in-1 ESC
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 60g