Heli Nation Talon F7 V2 & Gigawatt V2 20x20 Combo
Heli Nation Talon F7 V2 MPU6000 and Gigawatt V2 20x20 Combo
Continuing the huge success of Talon F7, Heli-Nation is releasing the Talon F7 V2 with MPU6000.
Flight Controller Specifications
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 216MHz
- Proven noise-free MPU6000
- Built in Betaflight OSD
- Up to 8S (36V) direct battery power
- Buzzer pads for external buzzer
- Built in voltage monitoring resistor
- 5V 2A BEC
- Dedicated LDO for Gyro, noise free gyro power
- Dedicated LDO for OSD, cleaner OSD signal
- Led strip shares 5V with 5V/2A BEC
- 6 UARTS: UART1, UART2, UART3, UART4, UART5, UART6
- Built in camera control pin with resistor and capacitor
- 5 Full UARTS with RX AND TX pins
- Logical pin layout for cleanest build possible
- 8 pin 4 IN 1 ESC plug
- Remapable LED pad for additional motor output
- TX3, RX3 can be used for I2C for external compass
- 5V, VBAT selectable VTX and CAM power
- 16M Blackbox flash chip
- No flicker VTX pit mode switch (positive switch)
- M4 Can be selected either led_strip signal or M4 signal for RPM filtering
- 20 X 20 mounting hole with true 25mm board dimensions
To get Motor 4 to work please use the CLI command below using Betaflight V4.0.4. A custom hex is coming soon for 3.5.7 and 4.0.4.
- Resource MOTOR 6 None
- Resource MOTOR 4 C08
To get 5V to your VTX please go to the mode tab in Betaflight and setup a mode switch for vtx_pit
- Rating: 2S-6S
- Constant Current: 35A
- Burst Current: 45A
- Mounting hole: 20x20mm
- Firmware: BLHeli_32
- MCU: STM32PINF0
- Bootloader: Yes
- Weight (with wires): 10g
- Signal wire length: 100mm
- Battery lead length: 100mm
- 1x Talon F7 V2 MPU6000 Flight Controller
- 1x Gigawatt V2 ESC
- 1x Hardware set
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 100g