Hobbywing XRotor G3 Stack Combo
SAVE 10% when you get this 30x30 flight stack combo for your FPV racing quads
- 1x Hobbywing XRotor G3 F4 Flight Controller
- 1x Hobbywing XRotor Micro 60A 6S 4in1 ESC
Whether you're flying FPV long range with a 7 inch drone to get those cinematic shot, racing or flying freestyle with your 5 inch mini quads, having a reliable, easy-to-work flight controller is always important.
Introducing Hobbywing XRotor Micro Flight Controller F4 G3. Hobbywing products have high quality and are flown by many, even pro pilots like Jordan 'Jet' Temkin, Minchan Kim, Milk FPV, Banni UK, Gapit FPV. This F4 flight controller has 30x30 mounting hole and have all necessary features you need like build-in OSD, LED output ports, buzzer port, soft mount, SD card to record flight data. The flight controller is designed for intense competition, manufactured with premium components. It won't let you down on race days!
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Onboard 5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX, Camera and LED lights and etc.
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
Shipping Weight: 120g