FXT FX668T 5.8Ghz 200mW Video Transmitter with right-angle SMA Pigtail (Pit mode)
Why buy from AirBlade UAV:
- Fast and Affordable Shipping: We ship everyday from Vancouver, Canada using USPS (US orders), Canada Post (Canada & International orders), UPS and DHL. Learn more about our Shipping Policies.
- Top Notch Customer Support: We put our customers’ interest ahead.
- Complimentary Free Shipping: We offer free shipping for qualified US orders over $100 and qualified Canada orders over $250.
- High Quality Products: Most products we carry are tested extensively by our team of experienced pilots. We only carry products we would personally use.
- Latest Selection: We frequently refresh our stock selections to offer you the latest gears.
- Support Community: We support local and international FPV communities and sponsor racing leagues where we see fit.
The FX668T Mini 5.8GHz 40CH FPV video transmitter is the new standard of lightweight and feature packed transmitters. The FX668T model comes with a single button that allows you to change bands, change frequencies, and turn the signal off all together! That way you do not interfere with other pilots when when working on your racer out in the field.
The FX 668T has 40 channels including the new Raceband frequencies, which allows more racers to fly together on the same band. Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers. The single button can be used to switch channels and frequencies and turn the unit on/off. Also comes with an LED channel display making it super easy to tell what channel you are currently on.
- Unique on/off feature allows the VTX to be switched off while selecting frequencies or working in the pits (Pit Mode)
- 40 channels: Covers 5 Bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection and power on/off
- Provides 5v power output for FPV cameras
- Small sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz
- Transmitting distance > 1000m (open area)
- 10cm right-angle SMA Pigtail
- Dimensions: 32*22*9mm (not including SMA adapter)
- Audio: Includes on board microphone
- Operating Voltage: 7 - 20V
- Supply current: 50 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Video Band Width: 5-6 MHz
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8,1.0,1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.8 ,2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Weight: 7.5g (without antenna)
- Antenna Connector: 10cm right-angle SMA pigtail
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR
- Power Function: Press the button for 5 or more seconds until the LED indicates the VTX is on/off
- 1x VTX
- 1x Linear Antenna
- 1x Cable pack
- 1x Manual
Shipping Weight: 120g